Fuck This Website

Juvenile, profane, and timeless, FUCK this book collects images of real public signs that have been mischieveously altered by stickers bearing the most expressive of all four letter words.

customers only

From: Curtis and Anna, Baltimore, MD

10 Comments on “customers only”

1. user says:

perfection

2. njnnnjn` says:

omg wat the fuck is your problem that wasnt even funny. if i cood gess were you came from it wood probably be on the streets because u may be a ritch upper east new york person but you sound like a dumass this hol website isnt even funny! you guys are SOOOOOO imature to laugh about sex. anyways people that talk alot about sex usually dont get anyso i feel bad for you

3. Curtis, the one who did this says:

spelling? grammar? fuck.

4. ??? says:

wow… not even allowed to laugh at things that are funny where that guys from apparently

5. GJD says:

Njnnnjn? What the fuck? A:learn to spell. B:Get a sense of humor. C:FUCK OFF

6. FunnyBitch says:

hahahhaha oh my god njnnnjn your such a fucking cunt why are you even on this sight if you don’t like it? This shit is hilarious. This is a good one Curtis.

7. Heywood Jablome says:

What am I supposed to do for the other 13½ minutes?

8. lolmaoroflmao says:

i cant understand what your saying please learn some English before posting anything

9. Fake Person says:

1st of all “njnnnjn`” is a sorry ass lame, humorless motherfucker who masturbates at dog pictures all day.

2nd this pic is genius.

10. Brookie says:

Njnnnjn First of all, You are the immature one. Second of all, You are the one who lives in your moms basement, And third, You can go suck your moms penis.

required
required (will not be published)
optional

What the Fuck?

I don't know, just had the idea one day and thought it would be funny. So I printed out stickers in a bunch of different sizes, took them everywhere with me, and started taking photos. It quickly turned into an obsession, and I ended up with a book. So then I asked for audience participation, and we ended up with another book. Want to join in on the fun? Submit your photos and if they’re good enough, we’ll post them.

Fuck The World by Bodhi Oser Fuck This Book by Bodhi Oser