Fuck This Website

Juvenile, profane, and timeless, FUCK this book collects images of real public signs that have been mischieveously altered by stickers bearing the most expressive of all four letter words.

Relatives

From: Sam, Los Angeles, CA

6 Comments on “Relatives”

1. okjikm says:

omg wat the fuck is your problem that wasnt even funny. if i cood gess were you came from it wood probably be on the streets because u may be a ritch upper east new york person but you sound like a dumass this hol website isnt even funny! you guys are SOOOOOO imature to laugh about sex. anyways people that talk alot about sex usually dont get anyso i feel bad for you

2. apfunction says:

Dude. Shut the FUCK up, and get the FUCK off this website. Douchebag.

3. okjikmspams says:

DUDE STOP SPAMMING YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

4. meh says:

Oh my god what the fuck is your problem, That wasn’t even funny. If I could guess where you came from, it would probably be on the streets. Because you may be a rich upper east new york person, but you sound like a dumbass. This hole website isn’t even funny! you guys are so imature to laugh about sex. Anyways people that talk a lot about sex usually don’t get anywhere, so I feel bad for you.*

And lrn2english you dumb fuck…

5. meh says:

whole* oops…

6. E.Rick says:

wow… This guy “Meh” has no hummor and NO ENGLISH!

required
required (will not be published)
optional

What the Fuck?

I don't know, just had the idea one day and thought it would be funny. So I printed out stickers in a bunch of different sizes, took them everywhere with me, and started taking photos. It quickly turned into an obsession, and I ended up with a book. So then I asked for audience participation, and we ended up with another book. Want to join in on the fun? Submit your photos and if they’re good enough, we’ll post them.

Fuck The World by Bodhi Oser Fuck This Book by Bodhi Oser